- OceanPal Inc (NASDAQ: OP) has entered right into a time constitution contract with Crystal Sea Delivery Co., Restricted for its Panamax dry bulk vessel, the m/v Calipso.
- The gross constitution charge is $22,500 per day for about three months as much as a most of July 10, 2022. The constitution is anticipated to start on February 13, 2022.
- The 2005-built Calipso vessel is at the moment chartered at a gross constitution charge of $13,850 per day.
- The corporate expects the employment to generate ~$1.69 million of gross income for the minimal scheduled interval.
- Worth Motion: OP shares are buying and selling increased 16.3% at $0.50 on the final test Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.