Julie Hansen is a digital keynote speaker, writer, actor, and gross sales presentation professional. With over 20 years of expertise as a gross sales chief, she has labored in varied aggressive industries reminiscent of know-how and actual property. As knowledgeable actor, she has labored in performs, commercials, and tv reveals. Julie is the writer of a number of gross sales books, together with her newest title, Look Me In The Eye: Utilizing Video to Construct Relationships with Clients, Companions, and Groups. She conducts workshops utilizing performing and improvisational methods to assist sellers achieve new abilities and behaviors to enhance their on-camera and video presentation abilities.
Immediately, Julie discusses why video content material is crucial to your advertising technique and why long-form and short-form movies are equally vital. She reveals the other ways to sort out movies relying on the platform you’re sharing them on and the challenges of constructing relationships with movies. She additionally shares how one can enhance your video presence and achieve confidence on digicam, in addition to the tools you might want to create the most effective video content material.
“It’s about taking all of that power that you’ll be able to convey along with your complete being if you end up in entrance of any person, and compacting it into this house.” – Julie Hansen
Hearken to the podcast under:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- How important video advertising is for any enterprise
- Why short-form content material is as important as long-form video
- The completely different video kinds you might want to use based mostly on the goal platform
- The challenges of constructing relationships utilizing video
- What you are able to do to enhance your video presence
- The way to achieve confidence on digicam
- Utilizing embedded movies in gross sales emails to get greater open charges
- The tools you might want to create the most effective video content material
- The professionals and cons of teleprompters
Assets Talked about:
Join with Julie Hansen:
Need to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!