Saturday, September 10, 2022
- Bryan Camp (Texas Tech), Lesson From The Tax Court docket: Substantiation Means Extra Than Receipts
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Prime 50 Legislation Colleges: Proportion Of College students Receiving At Least 50% Tuition Scholarships
- Phil Gramm & John Early (Wall Road Journal Op-Ed), The Delusion Of American Revenue Inequality
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Fellowships For Aspiring Legislation Professors (2022-23 Version)
- Letter to the ABA, Sixty Deans Oppose Proposal To Make Legislation College Admission Checks Non-compulsory
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Deaning Whereas Stuttering
- David Hyman (Georgetown), Jing Liu (East China College) & Joshua Teitelbaum (Georgetown), Does the 1L Curriculum Make a Distinction?
- ABA Journal, Sick Of College Conferences That Go Off The Rails? ‘Robert’s Guidelines Of Order’ Can Assist
- Steven Chung ( Tax Legal professional, Los Angeles), Are Contributions To Amy Wax’s Authorized Protection Fund Tax Deductible?
- Inside Larger Ed, Struggling Legislation College Seeks to Reinvent Itself