Saturday, February 12, 2022
- David Lat (Unique Jurisdiction), The Dan Markel Homicide Case: Is Wendi Adelson Now A Suspect?
- Wall Road Journal, The Quiet Pleasure Of Working At 4:00 AM
- Press Launch, IRS Provides To Settle Cryptocurrency Case, However Taxpayer Desires Precedent That Mining/Staking Is Not A Realization Occasion
- Jonathan Turley (George Washington), New Disclosures Undermine Defenses Of Emory Regulation Journal’s Withdrawal Of Larry Alexander’s Publication Provide
- New York Instances, Georgetown Regulation Faculty Ought to Not Punish Ilya Shapiro For His Tweets
- Philip Hamburger (Columbia) & Eugene Volokh (UCLA), Are Regulation Faculty Deans, School, And College students Who Stifle Opposing Views Unfit Ever To Be Judges?
- Karen Sloan (Reuters), Regulation College students Face Necessary Bias Coaching Starting In Fall 2022 Below Proposed ABA Range Accreditation Requirement
- Paul Caron (Dean, Pepperdine), Pepperdine Pronounces New $5 Million Brenden Mann Chair In Regulation & Faith; Michael Helfand Named Inaugural Chairholder
- CJ Ryan (Louisville) & Derek Muller (Iowa), Regulation Faculties That Overperform On The Bar Examination
- USA Jobs, IRS Chief Counsel Honors Legal professional Program (Class of 2022)