Date/Time: March 17, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Superior recycling strategies have the potential to vastly enhance the quantity of plastic that will get recycled into feedstock and new merchandise. For these improvements to work on the scale wanted to handle world plastic air pollution, nevertheless, processes and infrastructure should be in place throughout the complete life cycle of plastics disposal and product manufacturing. How can industries make the modifications essential to capitalize on these alternatives to deliver plastics recycling to scale?
This one-hour webinar will tackle the ways in which expertise and partnerships can work hand-in-hand to beat persistent challenges. Attendees will be taught:
- How superior recycling applied sciences from corporations similar to Honeywell make it potential to recycle higher volumes of plastic.
- Why the provision of feedstock is the important thing to reaching true circularity—and the essential position of waste administration corporations in reaching ample feedstock provide.
- How CPGs could make investments now to satisfy their recycled plastics commitments within the coming years.
- How cross-industry partnerships can create a positive-feedback loop of assortment, recycling, and product manufacturing.
- Suz Okie, Round Economic system Analyst, GreenBiz Group
- Ben Owens, Vice President & Normal Supervisor, Honeywell Sustainable Expertise Options
- Rick Perez, President & CEO, Avangard Revolutionary
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we are going to electronic mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, accessible to you on-demand after the dwell webcast.