Creating, managing, and sending contracts could be a vital pressure on any enterprise, significantly for SMBs the place sources would possibly already be stretched skinny.
Drafting contracts requires a eager eye for element, and sending them out could be time-consuming.
Fortunately, HoneyBook steps in to eradicate these complications.
Throughout our three-month testing interval of HoneyBook, we dove deep into its contracts characteristic.
We created a wide range of completely different contracts, together with:
- Worker contracts
- Affiliate internet marketing contracts
- Phrases of service agreements
Take a look at the creation course of, the place we simply drafted an internet online affiliate marketing settlement (in lower than 5 minutes).
As you may see, we have been capable of embody our branding, plus HoneyBook mechanically added our contact data to the highest of the contract to make issues even simpler.
The contract templates (proven under) have been well-constructed, overlaying all of the authorized bases and leaving room for personalization.
Plus, the power to ship out and have purchasers signal contracts on-line (instantly from the platform ) was a game-changer, saving us from the trouble of manually emailing every doc.
Other than testing with SBB, I’ve labored with a number of purchasers at my digital company utilizing HoneyBook.
This is without doubt one of the options that I’ve persistently heard optimistic suggestions about.
Some issues my purchasers have stated embody the next:
- “It is nice to have the ability to shortly ship out contracts with out having to fret about formatting and the authorized language.”
- “The templates are a lifesaver. I haven’t got to spend hours crafting every contract from scratch anymore!”
- “HoneyBook makes it simple to remain organized and preserve monitor of all contracts in a single place. I by no means have to fret about dropping a contract once more!”
The underside line: HoneyBook’s contract characteristic is unbelievable for nearly any enterprise that should create and ship contracts with out hiring a complete authorized crew.