Eric Brown is a serial entrepreneur and extremely skilled city housing developer. In 2000, he began his firm, Urbane Residences, which has developed over 16,000 market-rate flats nationwide. He’s acknowledged as a vanguard within the household housing business resulting from his social media advertising methods. He not too long ago branched out to go in a brand new path with Urbane Farm, a purveyor of 100 distinctive scorching sauce manufacturers, fish sauces, salsas, and so on. Eric launched his new ebook, Second Act Entrepreneur, to assist entrepreneurs with their enterprise start-ups.
In the present day, Eric joins me to share his second act entrepreneur journey and what impressed him to jot down his ebook. He reveals a number of the early classes he realized in enterprise and why he moved from a protracted profession in property to his new product enterprise. He reveals some great benefits of being a 55+ entrepreneur and a few issues to remember when selecting this path. Eric additionally particulars how he’s advertising his new enterprise and the cyclical enterprise traits he has seen over time.
“There’s a distinction between doing what you’re doing and being obsessed with one thing.” – Eric Brown
Hearken to the podcast beneath:
This week on SmallBizChat Podcast:
- What impressed Eric to jot down his ebook
- One of the crucial vital classes Eric realized from his first enterprise
- Why Eric determined to modify from a 30-year property enterprise profession to his new enterprise
- The benefits of being a 55+ entrepreneur and the issues it’s good to take into consideration
- What Eric hopes to show individuals together with his new ebook
- How Eric is advertising and promoting his new enterprise
- The cyclical traits Eric has seen in his lengthy profession in enterprise
Sources Talked about:
Join with Eric Brown:
Wish to hear extra episodes of The SmallBiz Chat Podcast? Subscribe in your favourite platform so that you by no means miss an episode!