At B-Inventory we do our greatest to create an open B2B market the place sellers can join with patrons to maneuver out no matter returned and unsold gadgets they’ve available. For varied causes, nonetheless, there are some sorts of gadgets that we’re unable to submit for public sale.
All gadgets might be categorized as both allowed, restricted, or banned. Be taught extra about these classifications under.
What Gadgets Am I Allowed to Promote?
With some exceptions that we’ll cowl under, gadgets from the next classes are typically positive to promote via the B-Inventory platform:
- Attire, Footwear & Equipment
- Home equipment
- Automotive Provides
- Books, Motion pictures & Music*
- Mobile gadgets*
- Pc, Tools & Software program*
- Shopper Electronics*
- Well being & Magnificence*
- House & Backyard
- Industrial Tools & Constructing
- Jewellery & Watches
- Workplace Provides & Tools
- Sports activities and Open air
- Toys, Youngsters & Child
*Observe that some limitations on these classes could apply
What Gadgets Are Restricted?
Whereas the classes above cowl stock that our companions can promote freely, there are a number of sorts of gadgets that solely vetted accounts are allowed to promote—we refer to those as restricted.
Restricted gadgets embrace:
- Apple-branded equipment (cables, earbuds, chargers, pens, and so on.)
- Samsung-branded equipment (cables, earbuds, chargers, pens, and so on.)
- JBL merchandise
- Harman Kardon merchandise
- Beats audio merchandise
- Branded SD playing cards (such SanDisk and Samsung—generic playing cards are permitted)
In case you are fascinated by getting approval to promote any of those restricted gadgets on our platform, please attain out to your Account Supervisor or our Vendor Assist crew for extra info.
What Gadgets are Banned?
Lastly, there are a number of sorts of gadgets you could by no means promote via the B-Inventory platform. As a common rule, this checklist incorporates something controversial, closely regulated, unlawful, or illegally acquired.
Banned gadgets embrace:
- Amway merchandise
- CBD oil
- Mobile gadgets (blacklisted)
- Digital downloads and product keys
- Dyson hair merchandise (dryers, straighteners, “Airwrap” stylers, and so on.)
- Expired condoms
- Expired drugs (together with over-the-counter varieties)
- Firearm magazines and journal loaders
- Hookah merchandise
- Lockpick instruments
- Pepper spray
- Fragrance (impression or generic)
- PopSockets (or any manufacturers with this mechanism)
- Stethoscopes (Littmann or different manufacturers)
- Stun weapons
- Tobacco Merchandise
Lastly, please notice that these lists might not be exhaustive and that gadgets might be added or eliminated at any time in compliance with the legislation or at B-Inventory’s discretion.
In case you have questions relating to something talked about on this useful resource, please contact your account supervisor or the Vendor Assist Group right this moment.