- Analysts slashed their worth targets on Zscaler Inc (NASDAQ: ZS) submit Q2 outcomes.
- Deutsche Financial institution analyst Patrick Colville lowered the value goal on Zscaler to $280 from $430 (6.3% upside) and stored a Purchase.
- After a “stellar run of near-flawless execution” by Zscaler, the corporate’s fiscal Q2 report “was combined.”
- Federal contracts not closing, an absence of mega-deals, and length contracting sequentially have been known as out as points.
- BMO Capital analyst Keith Bachman lowered the value goal on Zscaler to $270 from $415 (2.5% upside) to replicate the final compression in software program multiples, notably with aggressive development names however retains an Outperform. Although development has been “pretty secure,” given the elevated investor expectations for complete billings development, Zscaler will see some near-term stress.
- Barclays analyst Saket Kalia lowered the value goal on Zscaler to $257 from $310 and stored an Equal Weight ranking.
- Worth Motion: ZS shares traded decrease by 13.2% at $228.67 within the premarket on the final test Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga doesn’t present funding recommendation. All rights reserved.