Date/Time: September 14, 2022 (1-2PM ET / 10-11AM PT)
Innovation and startups have a vital position to play in creating the local weather future we wish, particularly within the face of lagging insurance policies and yet-to-be-realized market demand. Whereas fears of a recession within the U.S. and mass layoffs are driving down startup valuations and freezing hiring, local weather startup funding offers are at the least on observe with final 12 months, with extra funding reserves to maintain the present downturn. Pitchbook reported in June that local weather tech is the third most disruptive business over the following 5 to 10 years. What’s the present state of local weather tech funding, and what does this imply for the state of startups and buyers over the following 12-18 months?
Subjects will embrace:
- How buyers are deploying capital
- Methods startups can design a resilient fundraising technique
- Strategies for startups to plan for long-term success in instances of volatility
- Sherrie Totoki, Director of Startup Applications, GreenBiz Group
- Leah Backyard, Local weather Tech Reporter, GreenBiz Group
- Catherine Von Burg, CEO & President, SimpliPhi Energy
In the event you aren’t capable of tune in stay, you may register to entry the archived webcast footage and sources after the webcast.