DATE/TIME: June 13, 8 am- 9 am PST / 11 am-12 pm EST
Biodiversity is on monitor to turning into sustainability’s hottest matter of the yr. Following the adoption of the International Biodiversity Framework at COP15 in December, a rising variety of corporations and monetary establishments are working to know their biodiversity dangers and are incorporating actions to halt and reverse nature loss into their sustainability methods. Changing into “nature constructive” is rising as the most recent, and maybe to this point loftiest, enterprise aspiration.
What wouldn’t it imply for a corporation to grow to be really nature-positive, which alternatives does it current, and is it attainable to attain throughout the world financial system’s constraints? Alternatively, what implications will an organization’s provide chain and operations face if it ignores its biodiversity dangers and dependencies?
Be part of the dialog to know what’s behind the biodiversity motion and the way your organization can reply to this new enterprise crucial.
Subjects will embody:
- Why turning into nature-positive is a collective journey fairly than an ESG check-box
- What instruments, assets and frameworks your organization can leverage to information its biodiversity technique and investments
- How one can successfully talk this vital focus space to key stakeholders
- Heather Clancy, VP, Editorial Director, GreenBiz Group
- EJ Milner-Gulland, Tasso Leventis Professor of Biodiversity; Director of the Interdisciplinary Centre for Conservation Science, College of Oxford
- Dee Yang, Companion, McKinsey
- Tim Christophersen, VP, Local weather Motion, Salesforce
- Akanksha Khatri, Head, Nature Motion Agenda, World Financial Discussion board