MACD Divergence Scanner, Multi Timeframe and Multi Image
Product Web page MT5: click on right here
Product Web page MT4: click on right here
You possibly can obtain the demo model (Demo model works solely on M4,M5,M6,M12,H3,H8 timeframes) from backside of the web page.
- Load Symbols from:Choose the supply of the symbols for load into the panel, it may be market watch or comma separated image names from the subsequent parameter.
- (Market Watch) Symbols from: Begin loading market watch symbols from this quantity.
- (Market Watch) Symbols to: Finish loading market watch symbols to this quantity.
- Image Record:Comma separated listing of image names to point out within the panel, ignore this parameter if you choose market watch as supply of symbols.
- Timeframe Record:Enter comma separated listing of timeframes for exhibiting in panel, like: M1,M15,H4,D1.
Help and Resistance Settings:
Please verify shved provide and demand indicator to see how zones change based mostly on these parameters.
- Present S/R zones on panel: if set to true, scanner checks all timeframes of all symbols, and if HH/LL of divergence is inside assist or resistance zones then it adjustments the background shade of the associated cell based mostly on the kind of the zone. Additionally when you transfer the mouse cursor to the cell you possibly can see the sort and energy of the zone on the popup textual content.
- Alert provided that Divergence is inside S/R zones:If set to true, the alert solely triggers if divergence is shaped contained in the assist and resistance zones.
- Discover Weak Zones:If set to false, weak zones will not present in panel and alert will not set off for them.
- Discover Untested Zones:If set to false, untested zones will not present in panel and alert will not set off for them.
- Discover Damaged Zones:If set to false, damaged zones will not present in panel and alert will not set off for them.
- Prolong Zones:if set to true, EA goes dipper in historical past bars to search out assist and resistance zones. The outcome will probably be extra and generally wider zones.
- Ignore Close to Weak & Vast Zones:If set to true, EA ignores the weak and damaged zones that their distance to subsequent stronger zone is lower than their width.
- Zone ATR Issue:Modifications zone top based mostly on ATR indicator values, much less worth means thinner and extra correct zones, however much less probability to set off the alert.
- Present Popup Alert:Present popup alert when MACD divergence occurs within the chosen timeframes of the chosen symbols.
- Ship Push Notification:Ship push notification to cell phone when panel alert triggers (you must set metatrader Notifications choices).
- Ship Electronic mail:Ship electronic mail when panel alert triggers (you must set metatrader Electronic mail choices).
- Allow alert for symbols on startup:Allow alert for all symbols when attaching the EA to chart. You may also allow/disable alert for every image by clicking on its cell on the panel.
- Allow alert for timeframes on startup:Allow alerts for all timeframes when attaching the EA to the chart. You may also allow/disable alert for every timeframe by clicking on its cell on the panel.
- Shade of symbols and TFs when alert is allow: Shade for image and timeframe cells when alert is enabled.
- Shade of symbols and TFs when alert is disable: Shade for image and timeframe cells when alert is disabled.
- No alert when Algo Buying and selling is disable:If true, then you possibly can disable alerts by disabling “Algo buying and selling” button on metatrader terminal.
- Header Shade:Shade of the header of the panel.
- Textual content Shade:Shade of image and timeframe textual content.
- Border Shade:Shade of borders of the panel and its cells.
- Shade for Bullish divergence:Shade for the textual content of bullish divergence.
- Shade for Bearish divergence:Shade for the textual content of bearish divergence .
- Resistance zone shade:Shade for cells that present resistance zones.
- Help zone shade:Shade for cells that present assist zones.
- Top of Panel Rows:Top of the panel rows.
- Width of Symbols Column:Width of first column of the panel that exhibits the image names.
- Width of Timeframe Columns:Width of different columns of the panel.
- Panel Distance from Left:Panel distance from left of the chart.
- Panel Distance from Prime:Panel distance from high of the chart.
- Textual content Font Identify:Font title of panel textual content.
- Font Measurement:Font measurement of panel textual content.
- Open chart by clicking on desk cells:By enabling this parameter if you see a divergence on the panel, you possibly can click on on its cell to open the chart of that divergence. You may also save your required chart template as “default.tpl” and it’ll apply on the newly opened chart.