September 15 marks the beginning of Hispanic Heritage Month, and TurboTax is worked up to hitch the celebration! We’ll be shining the highlight on 4 Intuit clients who will share their inspirational tales via the #UnidosWeGrow video sequence. Powered by TurboTax, the #UnidosWeGrow video sequence speaks to the ability of group, unity, and variety throughout the Latino tradition, and the way perseverance via limitations results in prosperity, progress, and success.
The #UnidosWeGrow video sequence is hosted by Colombian-born journalist Carolina Trejos and options the next visitors:
- Lissette Calveiro: This Ecuadorian-Cuban American digital entrepreneur and influencer embodies the #UnidosWeGrow mantra by encouraging her purchasers to advance their enterprise by counting on their communities for help and embracing their Latino heritage.
- Arnulfo Tuñón-Ortiz (aka Tuna) : A Mexican American neuroscientist who advocates for making STEM accessible to underprivileged and underrepresented communities. He credit his success to his group and the folks in his life who inspired him to dream huge.
- Genesis Arizmendi, PhD: A Mexican American trainer and speech therapist, Genesis has spent the final 15 years targeted on bettering instructional outcomes for various youngsters with and with out disabilities.
- Chef Raymond Li: A Colombian, Cuban, and Chinese language chef who persevered in the course of the pandemic lockdown, launching Li’s Sum & Extra restaurant and rising the enterprise via group phrase of mouth.
TurboTax is proud to acknowledge these inspiring tales that exhibit U.S. Hispanics’ willpower and the ability of group. By celebrating their superb journeys, we need to uplift and encourage others to achieve their monetary objectives and desires.
Along with the TurboTax #UnidosWeGrow video sequence, Intuit TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mailchimp are unveiling current findings pertaining to a Latino client and Latino enterprise homeowners survey. The info displays the optimistic impression of group and household in the case of success. Alternatively, we see key components equivalent to inflation impacting the Latino group negatively in the case of private funds.
- 95% of profitable Hispanic/Latino enterprise homeowners say their group has contributed to their success vs 89% of different profitable small enterprise homeowners.
- 90% of Hispanic/Latino enterprise homeowners say their household impressed them to begin a enterprise.
- 98% of rising companies attribute their progress to a robust office tradition.
- 93% of Hispanic/Latino shoppers say they don’t manage to pay for to plan for the longer term.
- 95% of profitable Hispanic/Latino enterprise homeowners say their household contributes to this success.
- 93% of shoppers would not have sufficient cash to plan for the longer term and 43% of entrepreneurs want extra assist to realize their monetary objectives.
The #UnidosWeGrow marketing campaign will elevate Latino voices and can share extra sources that may assist their group to continue to grow and succeeding financially sooner or later. Don’t miss this month’s programming , together with a free digital occasion for small companies and shoppers to assist have a good time monetary success whereas studying from different function fashions throughout the Hispanic group.