There are advantages to publishing and distributing your NPrinting studies to the Qlik Sense Hub. You possibly can entry Qlik Sense apps and Qlik NPrinting studies in the identical place and customers will solely need to log in to at least one central platform.
On this submit, we’ll present you the way to:
- Set the Qlik Sense Hub as a Vacation spot
- Publish and distribute Qlik NPrinting studies to the Qlik Sense Hub.
- Qlik NPrinting model 17.1 or later
- Qlik Sense 3.0.1 or later
Additionally it is vital to notice that you would be able to solely distribute Qlik NPrinting studies to Home windows area customers you have got configured in each Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense.
This text assumes that you’ve got already related your Qlik NPrinting set up to a number of Qlik Sense servers efficiently. With out finishing that first, you won’t be able to distribute studies efficiently.
Setting the Qlik Sense Hub as a Vacation spot
Now that the connection is created, we will arrange the Qlik Sense Hub as a report vacation spot.
On the principle menu, click on the Locations drop-down, and click on Hub.
Insert a Identify and enter the Central node deal with (central node laptop title) for the Qlik Sense Hub.
Click on Save.
This can enable us the choice of publishing to the Hub within the Publish process settings.
Publishing & Distributing the Report back to the Hub
Right here we clarify the way to publish and distribute NPrinting studies to the Qlik Sense Hub. Notice: You have to be logged into Qlik NPrinting as a consumer with Publish duties permissions.
- On the principle menu, click on the Duties drop-down, and click on “Publish Process.”
- Choose “Create Process.”
Enter a reputation. Subsequent, choose your app from the drop-down checklist. Make sure the Enabled test field is chosen. Go away the default values for the opposite choices.
- Click on “Create.”
- Subsequent, click on on the Reviews tab. Then, click on the “Add report” button.
Choose a report beforehand created from the Select report drop-down checklist. Then, choose the specified report output from the Output format drop-down checklist. Ensure that the Connect to e-mail and Enabled test packing containers are chosen.
- Click on “Add report.”
- Subsequent, click on on the Customers/teams tab. Then click on the “Add consumer or group” button.
Choose a consumer or group from the Select recipient drop-down checklist. Subsequent, choose the Enabled and NewsStand vacation spot test packing containers.
- Click on “Add recipient.”
Notice: The consumer/s chosen have to be Home windows area customers who’ve been configured in each Qlik NPrinting and Qlik Sense.
Click on on the Locations tab. Within the NewsStand column, click on the Publish for all test field. And within the Hub column, click on the Add for all test field.
- Click on “Save.”
- To run the report, click on the “Run now” button within the report overview display.
- You too can run the report by clicking the Duties drop-down on the principle menu and click on Publish process. Navigate to the Publish process you wish to run. Choose the Motion icon, click on “Run now.”
- A affirmation message will seem on the prime of the web page.
Recipient/s can now navigate to the Qlik Sense Hub of their browsers and consider the report beneath the brand new Reviews tab on the left-hand aspect. You possibly can open studies instantly from Qlik Sense.
- Customers can now entry their Qlik Sense functions AND their Qlik NPrinting studies in a single central location!
- They may even obtain a replica within the NewsStand.
One draw back to publishing studies to the Qlik Sense Hub moderately than the Qlik NPrinting NewsStand is customers will solely see the most recent model of a report. They won’t be able to entry older variations of a report like is feasible within the NewsStand.
Learn Extra: How To Join Qlik NPrinting To Qlik Sense Apps